Monday, July 18, 2011

How do you get your dad to stop ignoring everyone? Hes your only parent?

First of all I'm so sorry you have to go through this and I think you are very brave for asking for advice. Is there someone you can go to talk about this to like a grandmother or an aunt or a respected adult? I think you need to have a family meeting and really give everyone in your family a chance to voice their opinions and try to make changes. If your family is open to it, perhaps you could seek help from a family counselor. This really can help your situation at home!I think you should tell your brothers how much you appreciate them and help them as much as they can. Being 17 and having to take care of a family is something that can be so hard on a person. I really hope this helps you and things do get better for you! :) stay strong

No comments:

Post a Comment