Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What sort of person am I?

I don't know my own personality and who i am, so i struggle to just be myself because i don't know who myself is? I believe in freedom and I strive to not be stressed in life by having free spirit if that makes sense. I don't believe in God (please don't start a religious debate) because i think religion is a way of dealing with the fear of death and confusion of the world. I think that life is crap and so is death but I'm not a goth or emo because i dont like that music or have an interest in death. I'm very philosophical about life. I don't think i belong to any labels so i would appreciate if someone could tell me how to understand myself and the person i am so i can live more freely. Thanks by the way i'm 15 and male.

No comments:

Post a Comment